Hi everyone, so I'm going to be brave and write my most embarrassing moments! I'm usually too embarrassed to say my moments, but I'd thought I'd give it a go. Some of these I wish I had never seen the light of day! These are going to take forever to write because I'm going to laugh all the way through writing this!
1. One day, when I walking to my class at university, and I thought it was a nice Spring day, I'll wear my new cute dress, which had quite thin material around the skirt area. It was slightly windy, so I just held my skirt down hoping the wind wasn't too bad. But it wasn't till I crossed the road to get to my class, I had my hands full because I was holding my lunch because I went to a shop before hand, and had an exam that day as well, so I thought it was a sensible idea to grab some food before the exam, but it wasn't a sensible idea to wear that dress. The wind blew into me and my skirt went flying up, showing my knickers (not the best ones either) and it was in front of a London double decker bus. Luckily my friend was standing near me to hide my shame, and stop my skirt from flying up. Marilyn Monroe moment. Advice: Never wear a skirt on a windy day, save the embarrassment!
2. One day I was at work, working in a shop and I was talking to a customer about a coat, she wanted to buy and the customer asked me if there was a coat in another color, instead of saying we only have the 'camel peacot' I said 'Camel Toe' instead! Oh great, had to pretend my assistant manager did not hear that. Or hopefully he didn't hear it all!
3. Another time I was at work, and me and my assistant manager were doing some training, explaining how to fold hoodies. I explained how the process is done and instead of saying you have to 'tweek it', 'you have to twerk it' Luckily my assistant manager saw the funny side of it. Proof that Miley Cyrus is such a bad influence on people! Miley I blame you for that!
and another funny one I came up with just now.....
4. I was doing some waitressing work at a VIP event, and I was about to go down stairs, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking, I was carrying a whole cheesecake on a cake stand, and had to take it down stairs, and I was about to trip over some stairs and the cheesecake fell off the cake stand and went SPLAT over a tent, with my manager and assistant manager standing right behind me. I wouldn't be surprised if they had sacked me ooppps. Dropping the cheesecake was heartbreaking because I love Cheesecake more than anything.
So yes, they are my most embarrassing moments, not great but these things do happen once in a while.
Unfortunately I am a magnet for disasters and clumsiness but not to say that I can'y have a good laugh about it after words. I can recall two particularly funny occasions in the last five years that am sure any reader will have a laugh about too.
1. Due to my past history with cancer and the treatment I received I am no longer able to grow a full head of hair but thankfully the Macmillan center provides me with one real hair wig a year to improve my confidence and so that I feel less self conscious about my appearance. When I was at school people treated me as if I was somehow less intelligent than they were and I reachieved quite a bit of bullying so having a nice real wig that no one suspects is a wig I can just avoid people who maybe aren't as grown up as they would have you believe they are.
So anyway about four years ago I got a new wig and it wasn't the best fitting it was a bit loose. Most wigs I have received have a plastic front that acts as a vacuum and sticks tightly around your forehead unfortunately my new one at the time wasn't a real hair wig and didn't have this. I was studying at Coleraine university at the time and was hanging out with my relatively new boyfriend at the time and one sharp gust ripped the thing off my head and onto a usually busy road. Of course he couldn't stop laughing while I chased it down the street. Thankfully it wasn't raining or hadn't been and the street was dry and there was no one else but an elderly lady pushing her shopping cart around. I am so very glad he found it funny though and that it did not happen on the university campus itself as I doubt I would have ever heard the end of it.
My second most embarrassing moment was after my mum and dad had moved to London and I had moved back into the house after my diploma. I was absolutely wrecked and was looking forward to a good sleep after handing in my dissertation and must have slept 12 hours straight. I woke up and released that I really needed to go to the bathroom but when I twisted the door handle of my bedroom door it would not open it was jammed and my parents were in London and my boyfriend had also headed home which is around 100 miles away from our house and didn't have a car at the time.
My bedroom is two stories up though I had contemplated jumping out the window and shimmying down a drainpipe my key was downstairs in the kitchen. I was lucky enough that I had my mobile phone on me though so I phoned my dad who was out for lunch in a pub and put me on loudspeaker as he couldnt hear me and all of his friends were there and laughed at my predicament which was rather enraging. Though my dad said that he would phone my granda to see if he had a spare key, my granda used to be a carpenter too so could take the door off. However my granda had long given up driving so needed to find a lift. In my haste I also phoned my best girl and guy friends who all thought I was winding them up, too them 20 minutes to realize that I wasn't joking. By that time I heard a car drive up and my granda shouting "are you all right! We are comin now!" Luckily my dad was able to contact one of his friends to lift my granda and they took the door handle off and let me out. Such an embarrassing situation.
About ten minutes after they left my friends showed up with a ladder and we all had a good laugh and went to get jumbo milkshakes and a fry up to celebrate my escape followed by a walk through Botanic and the Ulster museum. I was so happy that I have so many people in my life that can help me out and make me feel better. Though the door handle has never been replaced on that door since.
My friends even made up a song about it though that they bring up at every birthday party.
Being a bit bored and home alone today I was checking out random things to write about here when I found this little topic. I am one of the most clumsy people about. I don't know why but I'm constantly bumping and banging into things. I always have injuries on me from these accidents and all lol. However I want to write not about an accident as such but my most embarrassing memory ever and its cos it involved my idol....Madonna.
About 7 years ago I lived with my then partner in an apartment in Pimlico, Central London. We used to shop in Bond Street alot and this was around Christmas time so we'd been late night shopping in the very busy street getting me some new clothes as their were sales on and I'd lost stones in weight and badly needed some new clobber. We shopped for hours, getting pushed and pulled around and we were shattered when my ex suggested that we go for a quick drink and sit down at a pub we spotted. I remember feeling that all I wanted to do was get home but he'd been so helpful all day I said ok. The pub was too busy to even really get into and with bags upon bags of my shopping there was no way I could squeeze past people let alone find a seat to sit in so in end he nipped in to grab us drinks and we sat outside freezing!
We sat there for a few minutes and I was looking gleefully at all my new stuff and general chit chatting when a big black car pulled right up on the pavement, close to where I was sitting. It only got my attention because of the blacked out windows and I've never been much good at celebrity spotting so wasn't really paying much attention. However then a really odd looking woman got out wearing a dirty looking full length faded black coat and huge tartan blue hat with red bobble on it. It was so strange because I got the feeling that this person was trying to hide her identity but by looking such a state it had the opposite effect. I heard the lady say laters Guy and saw two pairs of little feet in the back of the car as she got out, she turned round it was Madonna!
I almost fell off my bench, I dropped my glass and all and broke it. It was the first time my then partner said he'd seen me speechless. I was pointing with a finger covered in blood where I had cut myself slightly and as she went to rush past me I just voluntarily shot my leg out in shock.... her coat got tangled with said foot and she fell to the floor in the most undignified of ways. My ex started to laugh really, really loudly and was looking for his mobile to get a photograph of all the drama. She got up, stared at me and my idol called me a stupid cow before dusting herself off and literally running down the road. I wasn't insulted though I mean Madonna had see my face, I'd touched her coat and seen what she looked like cross and with no make up and it made my Christmas I can tell you lol.
Still in shock I then said to my ex that was Madonna to which he was stated he knew. I said it so loud that by this point a load of Japanese tourists had heard my claims and chased her up the street!
I'd like to say a big sorry to Madonna. I was so excited and didn't mean to injure her in any way, shape or form but wow to be called a stupid cow by one of the biggest names in pop.....well I'll always treasure that!
My 21st Birthday~~~~~~~
Ever since I started college and started Art History I'd longed to go to Barcelona to see the La Sagrada familia which is a cathedral they have been building for well over 100 years and it's still no where near finished yet and we'll probably never see it finished, started by Antonio Gaudi in 1882 it was an ambitious project there was only 2 things stopping my dream money and my fear of flying.
So when I was surprised by an ex boyfriend on my 21st birthday that we would be flying to Barcelona for 4 days I was both excited and terrified all at the same time. When the day came to go to the airport I was literally shaking and I was a nervous wreck walking round the airport looking for things to occupy my time with until the dreaded call to board the plane which was an easy-jet something I'd only ever seen on that program long ago, so far so good.
I walked up the stairs as slowly as I could and took my seat and thus began a terrible sobbing and wailing like a banshee because I was so scared, needless to say everyone was looking at me in disgust and the air hostess had to come over to try and calm me down because by this time I was absolutely hysterical I have to say she was lovely and gave me a bottle of water while my ex slowly sank deeper and deeper into his seat and thus started to go a shade of beetroot red.
The plane took off with me clinging so tightly to the seat that I'm sure I left imprints of my fingers when I eventually let go and to make matters worse I wouldn't take my seatbelt off for the entire journey although half way through the 2 and half hour flight I had to crawl to the bathroom.
As if things couldn't get any worse, oh how wrong could you get when the plane finally landed after I'd all but pulled my hair out the voice of the captain came over the radio saying "I would just like to wish Natalie a very happy 21st birthday" to which I replied "Ee I didn't know anyone else was 21 on here as well" and started clapping along with everyone else.
Getting off the plane it wasn't until my ex tapped me on the shoulder and said "you do realise he was saying Happy Birthday to you and I'd arranged it" that I began to feel just a tiny weeny bit stupid.
I'm not sure which of my embarrassing moments is the most embarrassing.
Having my waist slip (bright yellow - what was I thinking?) drop around my ankles as I walked across a zebra crossing is quite a high contender for my worst moment.
However, I think my absolutely most embarrassing time was when I needed to use the loo in a posh department store.
As I sat on the loo, the seat whizzed from under me and beneath the partition into the next cubicle! Fortunately, nobody else was in there. I reached under and grabbed hold of it to pull it back. It wouldn't come (how come it WENT under OK but wouldn't fit when I tried to get it back??) I finished doing what I needed to do.
Being the good person that I am, I went to the next door cubicle and picked up the seat to return it to its proper place. I exited the cubicle, seat in hand, and came face to face with a middle-aged woman who stopped in her tracks and stared at me with horror!
I couldn't think what to do. I guessed she thought I was stealing the seat (as if!) so I gave a quick smile and put the seat back in the correct cubicle. Then I legged it out of there.....
Actually, toilets are a theme in my embarrassing moments. I've sat on a toilet and had the whole thing tip forward (and I'm not THAT heavy, honest). I've accidentally broken the cistern lid (and in the process lodged the spare toilet roll in the toilet....)
I think I take after my mother. She once went to a public loo (old fashioned one with a high tank and a chain). When she pulled the chain, she got showered with cold water. The pipe had broken!
Well what I'm about to write is with out a doubt the most embarressing thing I've ever done - and I've had my moments, I was.. 4 or 6 at this point and still remember it aged 18 as clearly as the day it happened.
Setting the scene:
Family day out at Pendennis Castle, in Cornwall - not far from home but I loved castles as a kid, our family weren't rich so days out had to last the whole day and not cost the earth, so things like castles where we could also take picnics instead of buying food out were popular.
As said I was between 4 - 6 years old, hard to say exactly as I visisted the castle many times as a child.
We'd done our looking around part of the grounds and were in a part near some of the old dungeon type places - in there were quite a few mannequins, doing things like reading info on the walls, just set up really to set the scene.
I was at the age where I'd only recently got over my shy stage, I was a fairly normal kid, probably somewhat more daft than average though, I found it quite funny to do things like shake the mannequin's hands and such, my brother and I were poking them and such, just a bit of fun.
Well such was the layout that there was a map on a stand near the wall, the sort at a convenient reading angle. bent over this map was a mannequin appearing to read it (you're probably having a good guess now at what came next..), so deciding to have fun I went up and lightly kicked (well not kicked really, touched with my foot, I wouldn't have damaged property or anything) the mannequin's back.
Of course, as you've probably guessed by now - that mannequin was actually a person, a real live person. Also a very shocked person.
What came next:
Possibly more embarressing than the actual "kicking" incident.. is I was convinced said "mannequin" had come to life. So I ran away. Into the old prisoner exercise yard, where I was then trapped. So, I did what any self-preserving young child would do - locked myself in the toilets there.
My loving parents and brother were unable to move or speak due to laughing for a couple of minutes (note they'd seen where I'd gone and I knew my way around the whole castle)! - the man also saw the funny side and laughed as well. However when they came to find me it took about 10 minutes for me to be convinced the "mannequin" hadn't come to life and wasn't after me, but was just a human reading a map.
Still it was a few weeks before I agreed to go to another castle! My parents never let me live this down though!
The quick rating I've put to 3 because.. well how do you rate an embarressing moment?!
All of my most embarrassing moments have been self inflicted, being more than a bit of a klutz this usually involves falling over, and as someone once said (and most people think) fat people falling over, nothing funnier!
A brief summary of my most awkward pratt falls include.
Getting my shoe stuck in mud at my father in laws funeral and having to hobble back to dry ground.
Whilst at a cousins wedding stepping backward onto a curb which didn't exist and falling soundly on my backside. My lovely children oh so casually walked away and disappeared behind the church, leaving my husband to help me gain my composure.
When on holiday with my extended family we were entertaining neighbours who owned the cottage we were staying in; I rushed to join the group, sitting down heavily causing the leg of the chair to slip off the patio and send me a*se over t*t, with my voluminous 'gypsy' skirt over my head.
An embarrassing moment which didn't involve falling over occurred when I had a spasm of wedding panic. I hate all the extended fuss of weddings, to the point where I refused to marry my husband unless it was a very low key affair with just immediate family, no speeches, and a party in the night at which there was no expectation of having to dance. This particular attack of mindless idiocy occurred at my poor sister's wedding, her last words to me as she took to the 'delivery' car were "try not to embarrass me". When we had all filed into our respective church pews I found that I was right next to a free standing heater with a row full of people that I hardly knew blocking me in. Obviously I knew my husband who was next to me quite well by then, and he was fidgeting uncomfortably as he didn't like the look in my eye. Anyway I started to sweat like a road worker laying tarmac on a hot day (partly wedding induced stress, partly the heater) and felt I would be too embarrassed to push my ample frame past five strangers. So to save myself that embarrassment I hoiked my skirt up and climbed over the pew into the less packed one behind me and away from the heater. About mid scramble the music started up and my sister entered the church and caught my eye, the expression on her face was not what one would expect from the bride on her wedding day.
There are many more examples of my infinite capacity to embarrass myself, and I'm not averse to the old foot in mouth syndrome. However as I am prone to ramble I'll keep this short and go and make sure my new non slip soles are still stuck firmly to my shoes.
Over the years I think a lot of embarrassing things must have happened to me for sure but the one that stands out and that me and my best friend always remember took place a couple of years ago in London.
We were going to watch Arsenal play Wigan Athletic in a League Cup semi final at Highbury; as usual we parked at an underground station and travelled on the tube. When attending a match like this we normally make sure we arrive in plenty of time so we can go in to London and get some food first, many times we have had an all day breakfast.
The underground carriage was not packed tight as it was before the real heavy rush hour. We walked down the platform towards the exit to go above ground. As we meandered we both noticed a really lovely looking woman and while distracted I slipped on something on the platform which turned out to be yoghurt I think that someone must have dropped. I grabbed on to my friend's arm to support myself who wondered what on earth I was doing. We both just kept walking after looking really stupid but still really laugh about it to this day.
I'm sure I won't be the first man to embarrass himself because of a pretty girl.
My life is one big embarrassing moment after another - weird stuff just happens to me, it's my karma or something!
My top embarrassing moments (so far)
1) Being escorted all the way through a busy shopping centre by a policewoman, with her firmly holding on to my arm. I look like a shoplifter, right? I'd actually fainted getting off the bus (early pregnancy) and she was helping me to the taxi rank and sending me home. Blasted woman just WOULD NOT let go of my arm, 'just in case', no matter that I now felt fine. God I can still feel those stares 20-odd years later.
2) Managing to break my hand on Friday 13th last year by falling off a chair in the office. And no, I hadn't even been drinking at lunchtime, I was just sitting there minding my own business and CRASH! Seeing as I'd already broken the other arm earlier in the Spring and had just got rid of one cast, it was embarrassing to turn up to meetings with a cast on the other side. Clients were sitting there doing that 'hmmmmm' sideways tilt of their head, trying to work out if that was the original broken arm or not.
3) At a festival. In a toilet. You know how bad that is. That time of month. One foot up on toilet as it's time for a new tampon. Man with terrible toilet emergency runs along row yanking all the doors. Mine has to be the one that flies open, I look round, he freezes in horror, I freeze in horror while flashing my all and what I'm doing to half the festival site, a queue of 100 festival goers pee themselves laughing at me. Man mutters sorry and shuts the door. I hide in there for at least 10 minutes (not good in a festival toilet) before venturing out.
Most of My life does tend to be at least slightly embarrasing in some way, but my most embarrasing moment occured on a shopping trip one day with my sister and a friend of ours.
On said shopping trip, we decided to visit the toilets, you know, as you do, and when I was done in the toilet I walked out of the cubicle and found my friend, so we decided to wait for my sister who was in the cubicle next to me. For some reason, we thought it would be funny to make my sister jump as she came out of the cubicle, and when we heard the toilet flush, we were poised ready to jump and shout Boo! The door opened, we jumped and shouted, and OMG the person who emerged from the cubicle, was not actually my sister!!
The poor girl near on had a heart attack we scared her that bad, and after staring at her for a few seconds, we legged it, finding my sister waiting innocently by the sinks, wondering what the hell was going on! We were laughing so hard we couldn't tell her what was happening for ages, she just followed us as we hastily made our escape from the entire area, god knows what that poor girl was thinking!
I have just read a few of these and after reading about icetsunami's sexual exploits and a member commenting that this probably can't be topped I thought may be not, but it could just be equalled! You tell me. I can look back and chuckle now (just about), but at the time I was mortified and a bit creeped out but it definitely goes down as one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
Many moons ago (with my then boyfriend, now my hubby), following a birthday dinner where I had consumed large quantities of alcohol I managed to persuade him to pull over in a secluded spot in the countryside for a little fun. None of this trashy backseat stuff for me though - I stayed in the passenger seat and invited him to join me and after a bit of chair adjusting and reclining we were good to go!
Things got hot and heavy quite quickly and there was mainly lower half nudity involved. It was getting darker and, on momentarily looking over my husband's shoulder, I could see a little red light close to the bonnet of the car and wondered what it was. It only took me a moment or two to make out the shape of a person dressed in dark clothes and realise that we were being videoed!! Some young bloke had come out of the woods with a video camera and was busy filming away.
It must have been a regular make out spot unbeknownst to us as he must have been laying in wait for some unsuspecting couple to stop by. I screamed to my husband who hastily pulled up his trousers and we took off out of there like a bat from hell with the chap running off back into the woods!!
God knows whether that recording was kept for personal use or for downloading onto some website - if it was I just hope the main thing they got was my husband's naked bottom bobbing up and down and not a close up of my face!
Every time I see a red standby light it reminds me of that incident and that's why I always switch off from the plug now!!!!.
Thanks for reading - hope it wasn't too gratuitous!! xx
I have always had VERY embarrasing moments throughout my whole life that make me cringe but the one I am going to tell you about is definately the worse. I can't believe I'm going to admit this!
~Embarrasing moment ~
My mum and dad decided to take me (I was 19) and my sister (she was 17) on holiday to Lanzarote 5 years ago as it was going to be our last family holiday together. The idea then was that both me and my sister who are very close and have the same group of friends, would start going on holiday with friends. However, only 6 months later I fell pregnant so that threw the holiday ideas out the window! Anyway, I better get back to the story, I think my fingers are trying to stop me to admit this!
OK, so we were on holiday in Lanzarote and about 3 days into the holiday we were all relaxing on the beach. My mum and dad went for a swim in the sea, and me and my sister stayed on the sunloungers. My sister was under the umbrella (she only burns!!), fast asleep, mouth wide open and snoring for the whole world to see (we had been out clubbing the night before until 6am!). I was lying in the sun trying to get a tan. OK, here goes .... I had decided to undo my halter neck bikini top from around my neck so that I wouldn't get any annoying strap lines and had tucked them into the cup bit. Then I heard a group of lads shout my name. I recognised their voices as we had met them in the nightclub the night before. There were about 15 of them, all my age, and there on a lads holiday. So, me being me (and because I quite fancied one of the lads!), I sat bolt upright and completely forgot that I had undone my bikini, my boobs were out for all and sundry to see! I only realised this had happened when the lad I thought was really, really good looking, said 'I remember you, but your boobs are going to be the next thing I remember!' I was absolutely mortified, and have never, ever, ever been so embarrased in all my life. I quickly covered myself up, and pretended I had to go and buy a drink so that they wouldn't carry on talking to me! That night, me and my sister went out drinking again as she was turning 18 at midnight, and I saw the lads! Luckily they saw that I was really embarrased and after a few jibes, they stopped talking about my unfortunate incident! To this day, it still makes me go beetroot red to think about it!
Anyway, I hope you have all had a good laugh at my expense! 5 years on and I should be able to tell you that story and laugh about it, but I'm just not ready to laugh yet!!
I have given my embarrasing moment 4 stars, at least it was my boobs and no other part of me that decided to give the lads a peep show! That definately would have been worse, and I would have had to go home on the next flight if that happened!
I am quite a dizzy person and although I am lucky enough to have the brains to pass exams, I have literally no common sense. This has always been the brunt of many of my friends and families jokes. They know that if they told me the moon really was made out of cheese, I would believe them. So you can imagine the fun they have had at my expense over the years. Here are a few of my moments:
1. When I was 18, I was on holiday with my friends and family. We were all lounging around the pool and it was so warm. At this age I knew I was looking good, and I was quite vain. I had a bikini on and I thought I was the bees knees. So I walked to the poolside with my most elegant walk and dived in. I then climbed out of the pool and proceeded to walk back to my lounger.
The next thing all the boys at the side of the pool started whooping and whistling. and I was working it thinking god I must be gorgeous, when the next thing my friend comes running towards me with a horrified look on her face and pulls at my bikini top. It had risen up when I dived in the water and I was walking about with my boobs out.
At 18 you can imagine how embarrassed I was. When the next thing this young boy comes over and says to me "my father asked can you do an action replay." To which all my friends and family fell about again!!!
2. When I left school I started training to be a nurse I was only 19 and very green. I was trying to be all efficient and when the nursing sister asked me to go and take some details of a gentleman who was being admitted for an operation. I was eager to impress.
I found this young lad of about 22, by his bedside and started to ask him some questions regarding his name and address and suchlike. All was going well when, I then asked him what operation he had come in for. He replied that he was having a hydrocele repair. (which is removal of fluid around the scrotum) I cringe now when I remember replying and which heel is that the left or right. I still remember the utter horror on this poor young lads face having to explain to this 19 year old student nurse that it was nothing to do with heels. lol. Poor thing!!!!!
So thats me and I hope I have made you giggle!!
There are so many embarrasing moments in my life so I have decided to narrow it down to the top 3 worst moments....
1) When I was at school I wanted to impress the boys by being into sports so I joined the netball team and swished around in my lovely uniform skirt (with brown standard knickers underneath) and tried to flirt with the boys by showing my goal attack skills and skillfully landing the ball into the net...anyway...I then hit the showers with the rest of the girls and it was a huge old fashioned open plan kinda shower thing...anyway we couldnt get the showers on so after getting naked myself and my pal Katie decided we could fix it so up I jump onto a stool to turn the tap right at the top...I reached and reached and was faintly aware of Katie telling me my towel was rising to which I whipped round at the same time....the towel fell..instead of grabbing it katie ran off and left me standing there naked and embarrassed and as I looked out of the door could see the bunch of lads I had earlier impressed pointing and laughing hysterically....Total humiliation
2) I fancied this guy and worked in a bakery and looked forward to him coming in every day. Despite wearing a lush uniform (brown again!!) I had tried to roll up my skirt to show off my legs (they were my best feature a few years ago- before the crips took their toll on my thighs!!) anyway as his van pulled up I got myself prepared.
We had just had a delivery of hot cross buns and I thought I would show off my expertise in handling a delivery( god i was naivve back then) anyway he comes in and I start to push the trolley along with clipboard in hand trying to look managerial when horror upon horror the tray gave way and my knees buckled and I fell straight in. Emabarrasing you may think...not only were my knickers on show but as I stood up 3 of the hot cross buns had stuck to my face!!!!
Thankfully though...he saw the funny side!!
3) And finally the worst of them all...I had been dating this guy for a few weeks and I was totally smitten and decided that Friday night was the night we take it to the next level..We arrived back at my parents house and started to get down to business and things were going great....as we rolled off the sofa on to the floor amid giggles and hushed noises I worried I had heard my parents...we looked up and the door was ajar but all was quiet so we carried on....He was on top( sorry its relevant to the story) and we were getting right into it when suddenly he stopped and froze....I alarmingly thought my parents had walked in...but no it was worse...It was our Doberman dog who had snuck in....and decided to have a sniff of my boyfriends bottom!!! So as I peered over his shoulder I saw my dogs eyes staring back at me!!
So there you go.....my total embarrasssment for all to read!!
Here's one that will make you laugh, cringe or just plain gasp!
I was with my girlfriend of the time and we were cuddled up on the sofa watching tv. One thing led to another and we decided we were getting frisky and had to do something about it. So there was lots of kissing and groping and we were both getting quite hot and then we stepped it up a gear. Her knickers came off and her skirt came up and so I naturally made my way downstairs. I was kissing and licking her stomach and thighs which we were both enjoying a lot. I finally got on to my knees and went for it. You don't need all the details...Things were progressing well when suddenly a loud voice enquired,
"What the bloody hell is going on here?"
Mortified I looked around to see her dad stood there glaring at me with my face between his daughters open legs. Utterly shamed I turned back towards his daughters bits unable to think of anything better to do. It was ages before I could look him in the eye again and to his credit he never brought the matter up again. I can't imagine ever suffering a more embarrassing incident than that. It does make a good story though.